Users - Selection does not contain main type

Users - Selection does not contain main type

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hello,

Yesterday i taken update of ofbiz and i am getting the error "The Selection does not contain main type" when i start ofbiz from the file Start.java in either debug mode or normal mode.

Any idea about this problem???
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: Users - Selection does not contain main type

Charles Johnson-4

Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yesterday i taken update of ofbiz and i am getting the error "The
> Selection does not contain main type" when i start ofbiz from the file
> Start.java in either debug mode or normal mode.
>
> Any idea about this problem???
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Ashish Vijaywargiya

> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>
> and save big.

(Assuming Eclipse) are you sure it's on the build path?

CJ

Re: Users - Selection does not contain main type

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hello Charles,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes this was on the build path (yes i m using eclipse).
Actually i was having many .classpath file in my ofbiz folder and i think that was the main reason for conflicting.
I removed all the files and now only one .classpath file is there soo everything is working fine :)

I don't know the exact reason about it ...........anybody of you know the specific reason ????

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya