Users - Store Group

Lei Gao-2
Hi there,

Here are some simple questions about store group, Which screen I can create a Store Group? Can we assign user permission based on Store Group? Let's the customer has two Sales Region, West and East, what they want to do is allow these two party share the facilities, share the products, but for Order Information, they are restricted to see each other's. Can we do these by using Store Group? If we can not do this within Store Group, is there a way(I guess there is) to do this?

Thanks
Lei