Users - System.load in ofbiz

oceatoon
Hi everyone

We are implementing a new payment system into ofbiz (payBox) and
we have our classes calling .so (Debian) files working fine outside ofbiz.
the loading is done with System.load( path to .so ).

Unfortunetly this crashes when we add the class into ofbiz ?
is there an ofbiz way of loading .so files ?

Thanks for your thoughts
Tibor

Re: Users - System.load in ofbiz

BJ Freeman
just a guess. ofbiz uses java.

tibor katelbach sent the following on 6/2/06 3:17 AM: