Users - To current user of Sequoia/Ofbiz

Users - To current user of Sequoia/Ofbiz

michal-2
I was just wondering how do current production users handle their
accounting   functions since they are not included with open source ofbiz?
Has someone configured any accounting software(QuickBooks or something
like that) to get data from ofbiz database and process it ? Please tell me
how do you handle basic GL functions without having GL in Ofbiz ?
Thanks
Michal

Re: Users - To current user of Sequoia/Ofbiz

michal-2
Anyone can help me with the customer import please ?
Mike

> I was just wondering how do current production users handle their
> accounting   functions since they are not included with open source ofbiz?
> Has someone configured any accounting software(QuickBooks or something
> like that) to get data from ofbiz database and process it ? Please tell me
> how do you handle basic GL functions without having GL in Ofbiz ?
> Thanks
> Michal

Re: Users - To current user of Sequoia/Ofbiz

David E. Jones

Are you having troubles looking at the entity definitions? That is
what these imports are based on... For these you should use the
actual entities and not view-entities (though in some cases you might
be able to get away with that).

-David