Users - Upcoming Trip to London Area

David E. Jones

Hello All,

I'll be in the UK for a couple of weeks from 22 April - 9 May. I'll be on-site with a client for most of the time outside of London a bit in Ipswich, but I'll be more available May 6-9 in London itself.

If anyone would like to meet for dinner or a drink or what not, please email me directly. I had some nice meetings last year when I was in the London area, and in other places as well, and would like to continue the tradition. It's always nice to meet face to face, especially when you know people mostly just by email and such, and I enjoy this very much. And, if a client or prospective client happens to be available at the same time and you'd like to give them a chance to ask some questions or something, then that's fine too.