Users - Upgrade difficulties ...

Ian Gilbert-2
Hi All,

We have spent the afternoon trying to do a test upgrade from version 3.1 to a more modern release.
 We have upgraded the database and have copied a dump up to this.  We then commented out the demo
data files in 'ofbiz-containers' and ran 'ant', 'ant run' and 'ant run-install'.  whilst the
management screens begin ok and then have a set of errors (more about that later), the ecommerce
page fails with the following display.  My question is wether the demo data (not the seed data)
contains any essential information?

The screen shot at http://www.ethicalshopper.co.uk/~ian/upgradeApril06.png .

Best wishes

--
Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.