Users - Webtools Import error when content contains accents ??

Users - Webtools Import error when content contains accents ??

oceatoon
Hi

we are having problems importing data with the webtools import when the data contains accents problem is we are in a  french context .
This happens even though xml files are in utf-8 ???
is there an explanation?

thx
Tibor

Re: Users - Webtools Import error when content contains accents ??

byersa
Tibor,

Can you send an example file? I will take a look at it.

-Al

tibor katelbach wrote:

> Hi
>
> we are having problems importing data with the webtools import when
> the data contains accents problem is we are in a  french context .
> This happens even though xml files are in utf-8 ???
> is there an explanation?
>
> thx
> Tibor

Re: Users - Webtools Import error when content contains accents ??

oceatoon
Thanks fopr the help Al

here's a sample that wont go through

<ProductFeature productFeatureId="COLOR_01235" productFeatureCategoryId="10001" productFeatureTypeId="COLOR" description="Rosé"/>