Users - What do you use to modelling software?

Users - What do you use to modelling software?

Charles So-2
Hi Developers,

I searched the archive and couldn't find anything meaningful. What do you use to model the OFBiz software code?! It is getting very big....

I tried Altova's UML2006, and ArgoUML, but didn't manage to get meaningful OO diagrams from them.

What do you use?

Re: Users - What do you use to modelling software?

BJ Freeman
Problem is, ofbiz, is not really OO. it is Entity. you would have to use
  a realtime state machine diagram to really track ofbiz, IMHO.
if you run ofbiz and look at the webtools you can see the entities.

Charles So sent the following on 3/19/06 10:17 PM: