Users - Where/how is ofbizCurrency FTL macro defined?

Users - Where/how is ofbizCurrency FTL macro defined?

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

I couldn’t find ofbizCurrency macro definition in any FTL file. The only thing that looks like its declaration is in base/src/org/ofbiz/base/util/template/FreeMarkerWorker.java as follows:

ftlTransforms.put("ofbizCurrency", loader.loadClass("org.ofbiz.webapp.ftl.OfbizCurrencyTransform")newInstance());

Is this its declaration?

Is this the way to define global FTL macros?

Thanks in advance,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Where/how is ofbizCurrency FTL macro defined?

BJ Freeman
each ftl has  bsh file in the action folder.
if you are using screens you can include the bsh as a script in the
action section.
don't have eclipse open to get an example but they are around.

Vinay Agarwal sent the following on 6/1/06 3:41 PM:

> Hello,
>

> I couldn't find ofbizCurrency macro definition in any FTL file. The only
> thing that looks like its declaration is in
> base/src/org/ofbiz/base/util/template/FreeMarkerWorker.java as follows:
>
> ftlTransforms.put("ofbizCurrency",
> loader.loadClass("org.ofbiz.webapp.ftl.OfbizCurrencyTransform").newInstance(
> ));
>

> Is this its declaration?
>
> Is this the way to define global FTL macros?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Vinay Agarwal

Re: Users - Where/how is ofbizCurrency FTL macro defined?

Vinay Agarwal
BJ,
I was talking about the FTL macro, not BSH script, that is used as follows
        <@ofbizCurrency amount=price.price isoCode=price.currencyUsed/>
It seems to be declared in
base/src/org/ofbiz/base/util/template/FreeMarkerWorker.java but I don't know
how such declaration works.

Regards,
Vinay Agarwal