Users - a nice project for newbies

Si Chen-2
Here's a nice project for newbies to OFBIZ:

http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-624

You'd basically have to work a little bit with controller.xml and some
screen widget xmls in the marketing manager.  Could be just a matter of
changing the controller.xml to reference already existing screens plus a
little testing.

Let me know if anybody tries this and needs any help.

Si

Re: Users - a nice project for newbies

Jinsong-2
Hi,Si