Users - billing acount general question ?

Users - billing acount general question ?

oceatoon
Hi

could someone please share with me the possibilties available in the billing account module,
THis seems to be a great functionality but I found very little documentation about it ?
is there an archive search tool cause on the site I could find a search form ?

Thanks for your toughts
Tibor

Re: Users - billing acount general question ?

oceatoon
I'dlike to know if it's possible to use the billing account for creditting the client if
1 ) product is out of stock ?
2 ) client returns the product ?

can a billing account correspond to an order ?
Thanks for your thoughts
Tibor