Users - class not found error

cjhowe
S. Pruani,

I'm sure many of us on this list would like to help
you solve your problem, but you have got to give us
more information.  What specifically did you change?
What did you change it to?  Did you change your
approach and follow the recommendation I gave in:
http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2006-March/010653.html
?

==========S. Purani wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.But I tried as Anna told and
still getting the same error. I changed the classpath
and the build.xml files.

S.Purani

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 Chris Howe wrote :
>While your post is vague, I believe Anna answered
this
>for you in
>http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2006-March/010648.html
>
>============Purani S wrote:
>Hi,
>I need help in   finding why the application says,
>cannot resolve symbol "GenericWebEvent" in the
package