Users - ecommerce/control/view/showcart or additem/product

Users - ecommerce/control/view/showcart or additem/product

oceatoon
Hi every one

this seems like an obvious one
but I feel a bit lost with the the syntax since it's not in the usual format of my controler urls.

in controler I have both entries uri's :
 view and showcart
and additem and product

My question is what exactly does this mean
I'm trying to figure out how things work for the cart and add to cart
and it seems this can be  done in many different ways on a product page, in a category listing quick add..etc.

any clarification would be well appreciated
Tibor

Re: Users - ecommerce/control/view/showcart or additem/product

oceatoon
Thx Si Chen
I thought it would be a simple answer like that just wanted to make sure  I was missing anything.
Regards
Tibor