Users - error edeal cannot be resolved.

puranisank

  Hi,
I get this error while trying to build the latest sequoiaerp0.8.3.
"edeal cannot be resolved" in the java file "TruitionCoReg".How can I solve this?

S.Purani

Re: Users - error edeal cannot be resolved.

Ray Barlow
I would guess you have done a complete source code import into your IDE
and are compiling it all. By default OFBiz does not compile the Truition
code, I would recommend using the ant build.xml file that already exists
and calling it from within your IDE. You can still use the IDE to get
code completion, real time compile errors and debugging etc. but you
wont then need to recreate and maintain the build process.

Somebody else was going through this process recently in the mailing
lists, so you might find more detailed information about it with a quick
search there.

Ray