Users - how is transaction time controlled in ofbiz

Users - how is transaction time controlled in ofbiz

puranisank

May I know what are the files responsible for setting transaction timeout in ofbiz. Do JSP files take part in this setting?

Purani

Re: Users - how is transaction time controlled in ofbiz

Si Chen-2
No.  transaction-timout (yes, that's how it's spelled) in services xml controls it for services.  Or you can set it manually using TransactionUtil.  See the entity engine test suite file in framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/test/

Si