Users - need a payroll system

mikeymwong
Hi All,

One of my clients needs a payroll system.  Do I need to wait for the
"humanres" module to complete or can I do it with the current Ofbiz?

Thanks
Mike

Re: Users - need a payroll system

BJ Freeman
there is entities that support payroll data, but no code, at this time.
Not sure if tine accounting stuff that Si is doing will cover any of this.

Mike Wong sent the following on 5/21/2006 1:30 AM: