Users - ofbiz affiliate handling

Fred Forester-2

Hi all,

can ofbiz associate incoming orders to an affiliate (afilliate id via
url or something like that)

and can various types of commission rates (eg. click, sale) be
associated to affiliates?

Thanx
Fred

Re: Users - ofbiz affiliate handling

David E. Jones

OFBiz handles affiliate tracking for visits and orders through the
TrackingCode stuff in the Marketing Manager. There isn't really
anything to automatically handle commissions.

-David

On Mar 8, 2006, at 12:30 PM, Fred Forester wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> can ofbiz associate incoming orders to an affiliate (afilliate id via
> url or something like that)
>
> and can various types of commission rates (eg. click, sale) be
> associated to affiliates?
>

> Thanx
> Fred

Re: Users - ofbiz affiliate handling

This question come more and more often. Perhaps it's time to think about
handling commissions. OK, I have no time even to think about it, sorry :(

On Mar 8, 2006, at 3:26 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> This question come more and more often. Perhaps it's time to think
> about
> handling commissions. OK, I have no time even to think about it,
> sorry :(

Interesting paragraph... Given that it hasn't been implemented yet
everyone else must be in the same position.