Users - one product in multiple shops

cjhowe
What you want to do is very easy, but is a combination
of a couple of features of OFBiz.

Keep in mind:

each application has 1 website id.  (the same website
id can be in many applications)

each website id has 1 product store. (the same product
store can be on many websites)

each product store can have 0 or more catalogs.

each catalog has one browse root category (the same
category can be the browse root for many catalogs or
even that category can be the subcategory to another
category all together)

each category have 0 or more "rollup" categories
(either parent or child)

each category can have 0 or more member products.

products can be member products to many categories.

Keeping the previous statements in mind suggested
information can be found at the following locations
per topic.

1) Multiple webapps that rely on the same code
http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ21

2) Virtual-hosts (to setup which domain the
application is available for) info can be found here:
http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=VirtualHostsWithJetty

3) Product Stores, Catalog Setup, Category Setup,
Product Setup
the ofbiz production guide is a good resource for that
http://www.undersunconsulting.com/control/onlineinfo.html

Re: Users - one product in multiple shops

Anna  Schietz
Chris,
thanks a lot, that was a great help.

> 1) Multiple webapps that rely on the same code
> http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQ21

That's already how I'm building my application but I didn't think a step
further...

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer