Users - open travel system

fadzi
Hi,

Just wondering, is the OpenTravelSystem project still going?
I hope I am sending this question to the right list.

Thanks.

Re: Users - open travel system

Hans Bakker
Hi Fadzi,

yes, currently i am working on the system of which a version will go live in a
couple of weeks. It implements a shared version with reduced functionality
for hotels, but also for shops in a single company environment. The functions
included are: ecommerce, party, category/product/fixedasset,
payment/invoices, orders/reservations.
In order to separate the companies a prefix is added automaticly (by
overriding the applicable service) to the ID in the main files.

It is meant to allow smaller companies starting to use the system and can
upgrade to main system at a later date if they want to.

more info in the included document in the opentravel directory.

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc