Users - order staus flow and order processing

Users - order staus flow and order processing

Fred Forester-2

Hi all,

is there a doc somewhere that describes the order status flow and
general order processing procedure for ofbiz?

Thanx.
Fred

Re: Users - order staus flow and order processing

Si Chen-2
Have you tried watching the video demos at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opentaps

We have some internal documentation for this as well.  I'll try to put
them up online in the next week.

Si

Fred Forester wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>is there a doc somewhere that describes the order status flow and
>general order processing procedure for ofbiz?
>
>Thanx.
>Fred

Re: Users - order staus flow and order processing

Ruth Hoffman
Si:
I was looking for the video/demo and or documentation mentioned here...does it still exist? If so, would it be possible for me to access it?

TIA
Ruth

Re: [OFBiz] Users - order staus flow and order processing

Si Chen-2
Sorry - which ones are you referring to?  Do you have the original
message of this email?

Si