Users - payment method

Jennifer Zhang-2
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to set up payment methods for sales orders? where
should it be configured? At the store or party or somewhere else?

Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Re: Users - payment method

Hi Jennifer,

Have you read OFBiz Basic Production Setup Guide ?
http://www.undersunconsulting.com/static/OFBizBasicProductionSetup.pdf

Jacques

> Does anyone know how to set up payment methods for sales orders? where
> should it be configured? At the store or party or somewhere else?
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Jennifer

Re: Users - payment method

Andrew Sykes
Jennifer,

You must configure each "Store" to use processing services specific to
your payment integration method.

You can set this in Catalog > Stores > Payments. for example if you were
using clear commerce, you would set...

Payment Method Type = Credit Card
Service Type = Payment Authorization Service
Service Name = clearCommerceCCAuth

You need to find the service names relevant to your payment processor,
you will find these in...
applications/accounting/servicedef/
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - payment method

Andrew Sykes
Jennifer,

One other thing, this doesn't apply to WorldPay and PayPal!

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 09:52 +0000, Andrew Sykes wrote:

> Jennifer,
>
> You must configure each "Store" to use processing services specific to
> your payment integration method.
>
> You can set this in Catalog > Stores > Payments. for example if you were
> using clear commerce, you would set...
>
> Payment Method Type = Credit Card
> Service Type = Payment Authorization Service
> Service Name = clearCommerceCCAuth
>
> You need to find the service names relevant to your payment processor,
> you will find these in...
> applications/accounting/servicedef/
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

support for 3rd party credit card authorization

lhp001
My client needs to integrate credit card authorization with a 3rd party called ChasePaymentech http://www.chasepaymentech.com/download/ .  I checked the servicedef directory under accounting and did not see it in there.  Does this mean its not supported?   Please advise.

Thanks!