Users - pdf link, cybersource, & mail errors

Users - pdf link, cybersource, & mail errors

manu-12
i have finally deployed our ecommerce site but still have a few things to
fix:)

1-the pdf link in ordermgr returns the following error message:
"java.lang.NullPointerException"
2-i am confused as to why cybersource settings return  "cannot connect to
paymentprocessor" error
3-mail relay is not happening at all but i have setup general.properties
mail settings correctly(?)
also, there are a few template problems with the site:
http://www.jomamaco.com

we are thrilled that the site has finally gone live & we love the
customization options of this software!
any advice or words of wisdom would be appreciated (i'm still learning how
it all works).

manu