Users - product content translation with locale string ???

Users - product content translation with locale string ???

oceatoon
Hi
As an ofbiz newbie I have tried about everything I knew (which is not
much for the moment the basics)
around this this string locale in the Product Content Tab and went
through this
http://ofbizwiki1.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=LocalizedProductDescriptions

but I really can't seem to get the product translation working,
as I create an article
    - I create a content "description" for each locale (fr, en, it)
    - when I change the page language in the language selection combo
nothing occurs ?

if anybody could please guide me into a working description I'd be
extremelly gratefull.

Regards
Tibor