Users - selective drop-down list in a form

Users - selective drop-down list in a form

Hao Jiang-4
Hello,

I have tried to solve this problem for couple hours

I have a "screen" which includes a "form", in this "form" there is a
drop-down list, all the options are come from an entity.

Now I want the options to be selective depend on login user. I pass this
parameter from "screen" to "form", and that's my code

<field name="productId" title="Product Name">
                        <drop-down allow-empty="false">
                <entity-options description="${productId}"
entity-name="ResellerProduct">
                <entity-constraint name="resellerId" operator="equals"
value="${resellerId}"/>
                </entity-options>
            </drop-down>
                </field>

each time when first time I get here it works OK, but after finished the
actions of this form and back here, I only get the "product" which last
time I selected in the list.

I tried to display the "resellerId" in this form, every time I get it
correctly.

So what could be wrong?