Users - state of accounting, italian localization and invoice

Users - state of accounting, italian localization and invoice

Nicola Raffaele Di Matteo
In the last year has been done something of new about invoice, italian
 localization and accounting?
Many thanks for your help

 Nicola.

Re: Users - state of accounting, italian localization and invoice

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Nicola,

about invoice and accounting:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/accounting.php

About the italian localization: one of our customers is translating many
  of the order/party labels into Italian and they will probably
contribute their work to the project soon.

Jacopo

Nicola Raffaele Di Matteo wrote:

> In the last year has been done something of new about invoice, italian
> localization and accounting?
> Many thanks for your help
>
> Nicola.
>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[hidden email]>

Hans Bakker
Hi Jacopo, Nicola,

i just received a italian translation of the ecomerce component I have send to
David to commit...so save some time on this....