Users - strange thing, may related to tax

Users - strange thing, may related to tax

Hao Jiang-4
Hello all

I just checked out the newest version, 6414, didn't change anything, and
that's what I found

in store configuration, one field called "Show Prices With Vat Tax", if
I set it to "N', if fine, but if set to "Y", at front page of store, I
got

org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [main]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen
[main-decorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included
template at location [component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/main.ftl]:
freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: Method public
java.lang.String
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(java.lang.String) throws
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException,java.io.IOException,org.xml.sax.SAXException,javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException threw an exception when invoked on org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer@c53572 (Error rendering included template at location [component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/main.ftl]: freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: Method public java.lang.String org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(java.lang.String) throws org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException,java.io.IOException,org.xml.sax.SAXException,javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException threw an exception when invoked on org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer@c53572) (Error rendering screen [main-decorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included template at location [component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/main.ftl]: freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: Method public java.lang.String org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(java.lang.String) throws org.ofbiz.b!
ase.util.GeneralException,java.io.IOException,org.xml.sax.SAXException,javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException threw an exception when invoked on org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer@c53572 (Error rendering included template at location [component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/main.ftl]: freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: Method public java.lang.String org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(java.lang.String) throws org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException,java.io.IOException,org.xml.sax.SAXException,javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException threw an exception when invoked on org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer@c53572))

what's really bothered me is the "sale tax", I remember there was a
"sale tax" head button for store configuration, now it's gone, instead
there is a "tax authorities" in accounting. every time when I try to
check out always asked to enter "tax authority" and id. How could I get
rid of this?

Thanks

Hao