Users - update on the financials module

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

Several people have asked me about the status of the financials module
recently, so here's an update: Most of the core functionality is done.
It will now support sales, purchase orders, payments, and refunds and
generate AR, AP, and Financial Reports.  There are even some fancy
Javascript screens for doing account reconciliations.

It is still a pretty basic system and would need a lot more reports, and
the configuration is through XML files, but there are comments to help
you out.  I would encourage you to check it out of our SVN
(http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/accounting.php), try it with
the latest weekly build
(http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/downloads/ofbiz_builds/), and see
if there are any problems.

Meanwhile, we'll hopefully add in basic manufacturing support in the
near future and then make it a release.

Have a great weekend,

Si