Users - what is "offset qty available"?

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody--

On the "View Inventory by Product" report in facility manager, what does
the "Offset Qty Available" column mean?

Si

Re: Users - what is "offset qty available"?

Jacopo Cappellato
Si,

the name is probably wrong (and if you can provide a better one please
change it): it is the difference between the "quantity on hand" and the
"minimum quantity" (of the ProductFacility) and it should give you an
idea on how near you are to the minimum levels (for each product) in
inventory.

Jacopo

Si Chen wrote:

> Hi everybody--
>
> On the "View Inventory by Product" report in facility manager, what does
> the "Offset Qty Available" column mean?
>
> Si

Users - OFBIZ-564

Andrew Sykes
Jacopo,

I've just had a look at jira OFBIZ-564.

I've added a patch that should solve the problem.
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - OFBIZ-564

Jacopo Cappellato
Andrew,

thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

I've attached to the issue a patch, based on your input, that should fix
the issue: David/Andy, could you commit it?

thanks,

Jacopo

Andrew Sykes wrote:
> Jacopo,
>
> I've just had a look at jira OFBIZ-564.
>
> I've added a patch that should solve the problem.

Re: Users - what is "offset qty available"?

Can I rename in "QOH above Min Level"?

Si

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

>Si,
>
>the name is probably wrong (and if you can provide a better one please
>change it): it is the difference between the "quantity on hand" and the
>"minimum quantity" (of the ProductFacility) and it should give you an
>idea on how near you are to the minimum levels (for each product) in
>inventory.
>
>Jacopo
>

>Si Chen wrote:
>

>>Hi everybody--
>>
>>On the "View Inventory by Product" report in facility manager, what does
>>the "Offset Qty Available" column mean?
>>
>>Si

Re: Users - what is "offset qty available"?

Jacopo Cappellato
Yes, go for it, thanks!

Si Chen wrote:
> Can I rename in "QOH above Min Level"?
>
> Si

Re: Users - what is "offset qty available"?

Si Chen-2
Jacopo,

Ok, I made the changes.  This is a really nice report.

Si