Users - what is the error

puranisank

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me what may be the reason to get the following error.

126580 (main) [  JavaMailContainer.java:229:INFO ] Update URL - imap//[user]@[host]:-1![pass];null
126580 (main) [  JavaMailContainer.java:177:INFO ] URLName - imap://%5Buser%5D:%5Bpass%5D@[host]
126596 (main) [  JavaMailContainer.java:190:ERROR] Unable to connect to mail store : imap://%5Buser%5D@[host]
126596 (main) [  JavaMailContainer.java:132:WARN ] No JavaMail Store(s) configured; poller disabled.
127580 (main) [      ContextFilter.java:356:INFO ] Adding web.xml context-param to application attribute with

Regards,
Purani

Users - Recurring Payments

Andrew Sykes
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a payment processor who will store CC details for
monthly recurring payments (i.e. I don't want to store them myself)

AND

Give good API notifications of the transaction status each month when
the payment recurs.

My research so far has shown that:

HSBC(ClearCommerce) - only show transaction status via the management
console (no API available)

DataCash - Same as HSBC.

Worldpay - not relevant because the payment pages are hosted by them not
us (makes UI design a bit sketchy)

Does anyone know of a payment processor who meets these requirements?
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>

Re: Users - Recurring Payments

Joe Eckard
Hi Andrew,

For ClearCommerce, the reports and queries available through the
management console are also available through the API using a
ReportDoc. The engine can also be configured to send you an email
notification when a periodic billing auth is declined.

-Joe

On May 3, 2006, at 10:08 AM, Andrew Sykes wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking for a payment processor who will store CC details for
> monthly recurring payments (i.e. I don't want to store them myself)
>
> AND
>
> Give good API notifications of the transaction status each month when
> the payment recurs.
>
> My research so far has shown that:
>
> HSBC(ClearCommerce) - only show transaction status via the management
> console (no API available)
>
> DataCash - Same as HSBC.
>
> Worldpay - not relevant because the payment pages are hosted by them
> not
> us (makes UI design a bit sketchy)
>
> Does anyone know of a payment processor who meets these requirements?
> --
> Kind Regards
> Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
> Sykes Development Ltd
> http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Users - Recurring Payments

Andrew Sykes
Joe,

Just to clarify, are you saying that I should be able to compile a
reportDoc request with a specific order id and get information back
about all transactions for this order?
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Users - Recurring Payments

Joe Eckard
According to the docs, yes. You would submit an orderId and an optional
transaction date range, and it would return a list of periodic billing
transactions that fit those criteria.

Disclaimer: this information comes directly from the API reference
manual, not actual experience. We don't currently use the periodic
billing features, though we have considered integrating them into OFBiz
in the past. You may want to check with your ClearCommerce provider to
ensure that they return enough information to suit your needs.

-Joe