Users - what is the helpername for induce xml from database?

Users - what is the helpername for induce xml from database?

Si Chen-2
Hi.

I'm trying to use the Web Tools > [Induce Model XML from Database]
but it asks me for a helper name.  So what should this helper name
be?  The name of the delegator ("default") and group ("org.ofbiz"),
but those were not it.

Si

Re: Users - what is the helpername for induce xml from database?

David E. Jones

It's the datasource name. It doesn't need to be associated with a delegator, just defined in entityengine.xml.

-David

Si Chen wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to use the Web Tools > [Induce Model XML from Database]
> but it asks me for a helper name.  So what should this helper name
> be?  The name of the delegator ("default") and group ("org.ofbiz"),
> but those were not it.
>
> Si

Re: Users - what is the helpername for induce xml from database?

Si Chen-2
Thanks.  That is what it is!