Users - where are the tables for opentaps-0.9.0

Users - where are the tables for opentaps-0.9.0

puranisank

I connected opentaps0.9.0 with mysql 5.0 creating a database named opentaps9. I also loaded data using run-install. But found only 3 tables of engine types InnoDB. Where are the rest.

Thanks
Purani

Re: [OFBiz] Users - where are the tables for opentaps-0.9.0

Walter Vaughan
Purani S wrote:

> I connected opentaps0.9.0 with mysql 5.0 creating a database named
> opentaps9. I also loaded data using run-install. But found only 3 tables
> of engine types InnoDB. Where are the rest.

Did you follow ALL the directions at
http://www.opentaps.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=62 ?

What OS are you running this on?
What is the version of the JDK?

Almost a dozen times I have installed following Si's page above I have had no
problems with WindowsXP and FreeBSD 6.X servers.

I'm betting something happened that you didn't see in the log as ant ran.

Walter

Re: Users - where are the tables for opentaps-0.9.0

cjhowe
Purani,

What tables did you get?  Where there any errors when
you ran ant run-install?