Users - where is the variable located

puranisank

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me where is the variable "STATUS_ACTIVE" and "Status" located in the java packages named javax.transaction... that is used in the "GenericXaResource".

public void enlist() throws XAException {

TransactionManager tm = TransactionFactory.getTransactionManager();

try {

if (tm != null && tm.getStatus() == Status.STATUS_ACTIVE) {

Transaction tx = tm.getTransaction();

if (tx != null) {

tx.enlistResource(this);

} else {

throw new XAException(XAException.XAER_NOTA);

Thanks

Purani

Re: Users - where is the variable located

BJ Freeman
Javax is in one of the libraries used by ofbiz
  javax.transaction.Status
if you do a search on goggle for
javax Status.STATUS_ACTIVE
you will find more info.

Purani S sent the following on 5/23/2006 12:48 AM: