Using Display tag with ofbiz

Bejoy Zac
Hi all,
Can anybody tell me how to use display tag with ofbiz?
If you can give some examples , It would be fine.

Regards,
Bejoy

Re: Using Display tag with ofbiz

David E Jones-2

Could you be more specific about which "display tag" you are
wondering about?

-David

On Dec 21, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Bejoy Zac wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can anybody tell me how to use display tag with ofbiz?
> If you can give some examples , It would be fine.
>
> Regards,
> Bejoy

Re: Using Display tag with ofbiz

Bejoy Zac
Hi David,

I'm trying to use sorceforge's displaytag (http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/) in ftls for the display of an iterated list in a tabular format.
The tags I'm interested are
<display:table/>
<display:column/>

I want to know how to configure displaytag in ofbiz.

Regards,
Bejoy

David E Jones wrote
Could you be more specific about which "display tag" you are
wondering about?

-David

On Dec 21, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Bejoy Zac wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can anybody tell me how to use display tag with ofbiz?
> If you can give some examples , It would be fine.
>
> Regards,
> Bejoy

Re: Using Display tag with ofbiz

oceatoon
I'm not quite sure if this is what your looking for but ftl freemarker seems
to be quite similare to displaytag and allready integrated.
search the code .ftl  files for <#list tag and you find samples.

Tibor

On 12/21/06, Bejoy Zac <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I'm trying to use sorceforge's displaytag
> (http://displaytag.sourceforge.net/11/) in ftls for the display of an
> iterated list in a tabular format.
> The tags I'm interested are
> <display:table/>
> <display:column/>
>
> I want to know how to configure displaytag in ofbiz.
>
> Regards,
> Bejoy
>

> David E Jones wrote:
> >

> > Could you be more specific about which "display tag" you are
> > wondering about?
> >
> > -David
> >

> > On Dec 21, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Bejoy Zac wrote:
> >

> >> Hi all,
> >> Can anybody tell me how to use display tag with ofbiz?
> >> If you can give some examples , It would be fine.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Bejoy

Re: Using Display tag with ofbiz

Ashish Vijaywargiya-3
Hi Bejoy,

I have used Display tag when I was working with Struts framework.
For your information there is no integration of Display tag in ofbiz.

So as an alternate you can use Form widget to display a list in the tabular
form
or if you are looking for some more choices then you can play with the
<#list> tag
that is present in feemarker template.(And if I share my personnel
experience then working with Form widget and Fremarker template is much
better then working with Display tag. )

I would also be interested to know if somebody has integrated Display-tag
with ofbiz.
As the display tag has "The Artistic License" so I am not sure If we can
integrate and distribute it with ofbiz.

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Aditisoft Technology Laboratory

Re: Using Display tag with ofbiz

Bejoy Zac
Hi Ashish,
I tried form widget also. If I'm using form widget I don't know how to call the javascript in a form-widget.And since the form is dynamically created(each row is a form) I'm not able to capture the row index to sumit the form.Can you give any example where form is interacting with javascript.

Regards,
Bejoy

Ashish Vijaywargiya-3 wrote

--
Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Aditisoft Technology Laboratory

Re: Using Display tag with ofbiz

Ashish Vijaywargiya-3
Bejoy,

If you would like to play with Javascript then definitly you should try the
combination of FTL + Javascript.

If you are saying that each row is a form then there are lots of example in
ofbiz that are built with the help of form widget.

See the example.a or any component that you like to better understand the
approach.
Can you please give more details about your problem ????????