[VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

David E Jones

I have added some details and such to the board report for this month.
The latest draft is here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-12

Please vote (voting isn't required on these but we like people to be
involved and aware), and/or comment!

Re: [VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

hans_bakker
Looks good! +1

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 02:26 -0700, David E Jones wrote:

> I have added some details and such to the board report for this month.
> The latest draft is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-12
>
> Please vote (voting isn't required on these but we like people to be
> involved and aware), and/or comment!

http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.

Re: [VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

Wonderful

+1

David E Jones wrote:

> I have added some details and such to the board report for this month.
> The latest draft is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-12
>
> Please vote (voting isn't required on these but we like people to be
> involved and aware), and/or comment!

Re: [VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

I like it, maybe we could more explain ERP, CRM, E-Business / E-Commerce, MRP, SCM, CMMS/EAM, and... avoid "so on."
For the abrevviations I hope to complete "my" glossary in Confluence and put a link if you folks agree (ok anybody can find
explanation with Google but having them in one place could be helpful)

Should we not say something about the release4.0 ?

+1

Jacques

> I have added some details and such to the board report for this month.
> The latest draft is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-12
>
> Please vote (voting isn't required on these but we like people to be
> involved and aware), and/or comment!

---------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Re: [VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

Scott Gray
+1

On 15/12/2007, David E Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have added some details and such to the board report for this month.
> The latest draft is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-12
>
> Please vote (voting isn't required on these but we like people to be
> involved and aware), and/or comment!

Re: [VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

Bilgin Ibryam
+1

Re: [VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

Jacopo Cappellato
Good news:

the iCLA from Vikas has been finally filed:

http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

David, do you think we have time to ask/get for Vikas's account before
we submit the report to the Board?

Re: [VOTE] Board Report 2007-12

David E Jones

I'll get the request sent in to root, but chances are it won't go
through in time. I might be able to push the report off until Monday,
but the board doesn't usually like last minute things so much (and
it'll give us some seed text for the next report anyway...).

-David

On Dec 16, 2007, at 12:33 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Good news:
>
> the iCLA from Vikas has been finally filed:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
>
> David, do you think we have time to ask/get for Vikas's account
> before we submit the report to the Board?
>
> Jacopo

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment