[VOTE] [RELEASE] Apache OFBiz 17.12.06 - Second attempt

Re: [VOTE] [RELEASE] Apache OFBiz 17.12.06 - Second attempt

Justin Mclean
Hi,

> I did not find any such files.

Good to hear and I'm sure you're right, as I said I'm not familiar with your codebase. These directories are the ones I noticed:
./plugins/birt/widget/birt
./plugins/birt/webapp/birt
./plugins/birt/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/birt

Kind Regards,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] [RELEASE] Apache OFBiz 17.12.06 - Second attempt

Thanks Justin,

So as suggested Jacopo (not sure you got a copy), we can remove the mention in LICENSE file. I'll do so right now...

Jacques

Le 17/06/2021 à 14:37, Justin Mclean a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>> I did not find any such files.
> Good to hear and I'm sure you're right, as I said I'm not familiar with your codebase. These directories are the ones I noticed:
> ./plugins/birt/widget/birt
> ./plugins/birt/webapp/birt
> ./plugins/birt/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/birt
>
> Kind Regards,
> Justin

Re: [VOTE] [RELEASE] Apache OFBiz 17.12.06 - Second attempt

Justin Mclean-2
HI,

> So as suggested Jacopo (not sure you got a copy), we can remove the mention in LICENSE file. I'll do so right now…

Yes that sounds like the right thing to do to me. Either way it not an issue for this release, having extra info in a license file is just a documentation issue.

Kind Regards,
Justin

12