Vertical for Printing and/or Direct Mail

Vertical for Printing and/or Direct Mail

sollos
We are consultants in the Atlanta area and have several clients asking us for more robust solutions for their businesses. They like the sound of Open for Business but would like to know if it has been utilized in a company similar to their needs.  Most of our clients are printing companies with around 30 or so employees. We also have a similar sized company that does direct mail and is also interested. If anyone has used OFBiz in such an environment or has an interest and ideas for making this happen please contact me.

Sollos Technology Solutions