Viewable number of orders in order list harded coded in .java

Viewable number of orders in order list harded coded in .java

CaseT

Hi,

Release 4
I need to change the number of orders listed in Order Manager Order List
from 10 to 25 orders.
Unfortunately, the number (variable, viewSize) is hardcoded into the
OrderlistState.java
Line 94: protected OrderListState() {
Line 95:        viewSize = 10;

I'm a novice java programmer.
How do I rebuild the associated .jar file from the OrderlistState.java file
so Order List will present 25 orders at a time?

Thanks much in advance, Case
---
Case Torres

Re: Viewable number of orders in order list harded coded in .java

BJ Freeman
in
I suggested a feature to allow the user to select this.
however just use the build file for the folder the file you change is in
and copy the jar from the lib to you live system.

Case Torres sent the following on 2/5/2008 8:17 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Release 4
> I need to change the number of orders listed in Order Manager Order List
> from 10 to 25 orders.
> Unfortunately, the number (variable, viewSize) is hardcoded into the
> OrderlistState.java
> Line 94: protected OrderListState() {
> Line 95:        viewSize = 10;
>
> I'm a novice java programmer.
> How do I rebuild the associated .jar file from the OrderlistState.java file
> so Order List will present 25 orders at a time?
>

> Thanks much in advance, Case
> ---
> Case Torres

RE: Viewable number of orders in order list harded coded in .java

CaseT
uh? %*{

Thanks for your reply BJ.
Am I understanding you correctly,
It's as simple as building the class file and coping it to the appropriate
build/.../classes directory??

You Rock!!

Case Torres
[hidden email]

I use eclipse so I can give you the command for ant.
You can use the main build.xml and it will go through and re-complie
everything.
you do an ant of the build.xml in the folder that java file is  in
the build.xml will generate the classes and lib
the resultant jar file will you will find in the folder/build/lib.
if this is the system you are using. the start ofbiz and your off and
running.

Case Torres sent the following on 2/5/2008 10:45 AM:

> uh? %*{
>
> Thanks for your reply BJ.
> Am I understanding you correctly,
> It's as simple as building the class file and coping it to the appropriate
> build/.../classes directory??
>
> You Rock!!
>
> Case Torres
> [hidden email]

Yeah, just the order folder.

So, while in /usr/local/ofbiz/applications/order
I would just run the following command?

ant -buildfile buildfile.xml

Or did you mean to say you "can't" give me the command because you use
eclipse.

Thanks again,

Case Torres
[hidden email]

sorry about that
and can't give you the command line, since I use eclipse on a windows
machine the FTP the runtime files to my linux server.

I am guessing that you can use the command in the build.xml

so
ant [target name in build.xml] build.xml
in the build.xml
look for
<target name="

Case Torres sent the following on 2/5/2008 11:33 AM: