Virtual Host Option in ofbiz-component.xml

Virtual Host Option in ofbiz-component.xml

G.Venkata Phanindra

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Virtual Host Option in ofbiz-component.xml

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi,
        I want to use the option virtual Host option in
ofbiz-component.xmlfile,so as to deploy two different
applications.but i could not find the documentation related to the same. how
do i configure it.
Thanks and regards
G Venkata Phanindra.

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Virtual Host Option in ofbiz-component.xml

cjhowe
While the following link is from when things were
running on Jetty instead of Tomcat...all
configurations work the exact same (except for the
absolute locations of the component-load.xml files)
http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=MountingADefaultWebapp

--- "G.Venkata Phanindra" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>         I want to use the option virtual Host option
> in
> ofbiz-component.xmlfile,so as to deploy two
> different
> applications.but i could not find the documentation
> related to the same. how
> do i configure it.
> Thanks and regards
> G Venkata Phanindra.
>
> On 8/23/06, G.Venkata Phanindra
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >

> > --
> > G.Venkata Phanindra
> > Mob:: 9849852989
> >

> --
> G.Venkata Phanindra
> Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Virtual Host Option in ofbiz-component.xml

G.Venkata Phanindra
Thanks for the reply..I am able to configure my application.but the problem
i am facing is..
 The Images and CSS are not getting included.
I am getting the website with out CSS and Images,How can i get this problem
solved.
Thanks n regards
G Venkata Phanindra.

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Virtual Host Option in ofbiz-component.xml

cjhowe
i haven't played with virtual hosts too much, but i
would suspect that if you added your virtual hosts to
the images application component-load.xml file, this
might solve the problem

--- "G.Venkata Phanindra" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply..I am able to configure my
> application.but the problem
> i am facing is..
>  The Images and CSS are not getting included.
> I am getting the website with out CSS and Images,How
> can i get this problem
> solved.
> Thanks n regards
> G Venkata Phanindra.
>

> On 8/23/06, Chris Howe <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > While the following link is from when things were
> > running on Jetty instead of Tomcat...all
> > configurations work the exact same (except for the
> > absolute locations of the component-load.xml
> files)

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=MountingADefaultWebapp

> > --- "G.Venkata Phanindra" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >         I want to use the option virtual Host
> option
> > > in
> > > ofbiz-component.xmlfile,so as to deploy two
> > > different
> > > applications.but i could not find the
> documentation
> > > related to the same. how
> > > do i configure it.
> > > Thanks and regards
> > > G Venkata Phanindra.

> > > --
> > > G.Venkata Phanindra
> > > Mob:: 9849852989
> > >

> --
> G.Venkata Phanindra
> Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Virtual Host Option in ofbiz-component.xml

G.Venkata Phanindra
Thanks for the reply..I tried to add the element <virtual-host> since i have
two webstores which are sharing the same images folder.i am able to get the
images and CSS from images folder for one of the Application.How can i make
it available for both the applications.

--
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989