We're Hiring: Software Developers and Project Manager

We're Hiring: Software Developers and Project Manager

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody,

We (Open Source Strategies) are looking to hire for at least two
additional full-time positions:

1.  Software developer: we're looking for someone with significant Java
web applications development experience to help with Web 2.0 user
interfaces and business intelligence for opentaps.
2.  Project manager: someone with ERP and CRM implementation project
management experience who will be involved with both implementing
opentaps and charting a direction for it.  For the project manager
position, we need some who would be based out of Los Angeles and be able
to travel to client sites.

If you are interested, please e-mail me directly at sichen AT
opensourcestrategies DOT com

Thanks.

Si

Re: We're Hiring: Software Developers and Project Manager

Jacopo Cappellato
It seems to me that this message is off topic for the OFBiz lists (both
user and dev) because there isn't anything in it about OFBiz... we
should all try (especially the committers or, in general, the persons
more involved in the project) to avoid to add further confusion in this
project about the differences duality of Opentaps and OFBiz.

Si, from recent discussions in the Opentaps forums you have clearly
expressed the following concept (that is opinable, but I respect it):
Opentaps is totally different from OFBiz and just uses some parts of
OFBiz in the same way it uses other open source projects... so now I am
a bit confused... why are you interested in hiring people from the OFBiz
community?

Jacopo