Weird error

I got this weirs error somehow and I don't clearly remember when and where. So I don't want to create a Jira.

Just asking if someone ever got the same or has an idea about it, else please neglect

Note: maybe it was in the context of using a penetration tool. Like sending an abnormally large HTTP header. I noted it but can't clearly remember the
context.

Re: Weird error

Forget it,

Was in the context of Qualys