Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Pawan Verma-2
Many congratulations Aditya!

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Pritam Kute
Congratulations Aditya.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute
Technical Consultant

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 11:14 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations Aditya!
>
> On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Deepak Dixit-5
Many Many Congratulations Aditya !!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 9:47 AM Pritam Kute <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Aditya.
>
> Kind Regards,
> --
> Pritam Kute
> Technical Consultant
> *HotWax Systems*
> *Enterprise open source experts*
> cell: +91 95793 66013
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
>

> On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 11:14 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many congratulations Aditya!
> >
> > On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the
> committee
> > > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Mohammad Kathawala-3
Congratulations Aditya!
Kind Regards,
Mohammad Kathawala
Senior Technical Consultant
*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-7772858789
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Many congratulations, Aditya!!

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Vice President of Operations
*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-9893479711

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Devanshu Vyas-2
Many Congratulations Aditya!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Suraj Khurana-2
Many congratulations, Aditya Sharma !!

--

Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:08 PM Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Aditya!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Devanshu Vyas.
>

> On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Ankush Upadhyay-2
Many Congratulations Aditya!!

Kind Regards,
Ankush Upadhyay
Senior Technical Consultant

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-8109201285
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

wrote:

> Many Congratulations Aditya!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Devanshu Vyas.
>

> On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Arun Patidar-3
Many Congratulations Aditya !!!

Kind Regards,

Arun Patidar
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
mobile: +91 9827353082
landline: 0731-409-3684
email: [hidden email]
*www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
<https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>
<https://twitter.com/hotwaxcommerce>

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:34 PM Ankush Upadhyay <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Aditya!!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Ankush Upadhyay
> Senior Technical Consultant
>
> *HotWax Systems*
> *Enterprise open source experts*
> cell: +91-8109201285
> office: 0731-409-3684
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
>

> On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:08 PM Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Aditya!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Devanshu Vyas.
> >

> > On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the
> committee
> > > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Swapnil M Mane
Many congratulations Aditya, welcome aboard!

- Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Chandan Khandelwal-4
Many Congratulations Aditya!

Kind Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 5:19 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many congratulations Aditya, welcome aboard!
>
> - Best regards,
> Swapnil M Mane,
> ofbiz.apache.org
>

> On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

RE: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

swapnil
Felicitations Aditya !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Akash Jain
Many Congratulations Aditya!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Mridul Pathak-4
Many Congratulations Aditya!!

Thanks.
--
Mridul Pathak

> On 05-Jul-2020, at 10:23 PM, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Ravi Lodhi
Many Congratulations Aditya!!

Kind regards,
--
Ravi Lodhi

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

adityasharma
Thank you everyone for your kind wishes!
It's always a pleasure working with the OFBiz community.
Looking forward to more amazing experiences.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:12 AM Ravi Lodhi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Aditya!!
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> Ravi Lodhi
>
> On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 10:24 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Sharan Foga
Congratulations and welcome Aditya :-)

Thanks
Sharan

On 2020/07/05 16:53:22, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Rishi Solanki
I missed the celebration. Congratulations Aditya!!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:16 PM Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome Aditya :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2020/07/05 16:53:22, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the
> committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

Re: Welcome Aditya Sharma as new PMC member

Good to see you back Rishi :)

Jacques

Le 12/08/2020 à 06:36, Rishi Solanki a écrit :

> I missed the celebration. Congratulations Aditya!!
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Rishi Solanki
> *CTO, Mindpath Technology*
> Intelligent Solutions
> cell: +91-98932-87847
> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishi-solanki-62271b7/>
>

> On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:16 PM Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations and welcome Aditya :-)
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan
>>
>> On 2020/07/05 16:53:22, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya Sharma to become member of the
>> committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>>> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Aditya!

12