Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

taher
Congratulations Akash.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Ankit Joshi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Akash :)
>
> Thanks,
> Ankit Joshi
>
> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Divesh Dutta <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Akash.
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Divesh Dutta
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are
>> > happy to announce that he has accepted.
>> >
>> > Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>> >
>> > - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
>> > shows his dedication and commitment
>> > - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he
>> > is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
>> > - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
>> > - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is
>> > really important as the project continues to go through changes
>> >
>> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Avnindra Sharma
Congratulations Akash :-)

Best Regards,

*Avnindra Sharma* | Sr. Digital Commerce Consultant
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No.78, Part-II, Vijay Nagar, Indore 452010
main: +91-8989530074

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
<http://www.hotwax.co/>

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> shows his dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he
> is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is
> really important as the project continues to go through changes
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Nicolas Malin-2
Welcome on board Akash

Nicolas

Le 09/08/2017 à 10:58, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows his dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is really important as the project continues to go through changes
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Amit Gadaley
Many congratulations Akash Jain !!!

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Amit Gadaley <https://about.me/amit_gadaley>* | Senior Enterprise Software
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P., India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 958.459.3069

<https://about.me/amit_gadaley?promo=email_sig>

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Welcome Akash

Jacques

Le 09/08/2017 à 10:58, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows his dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is really important as the project continues to go through changes
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

RE: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

swapnil
Many Congratulations Akash !!

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Gil Portenseigne
Congratulations Akash !

Gil

Regards

On 09/08/2017 10:58, Sharan Foga wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows his dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is really important as the project continues to go through changes
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Rehan
Congratulations Akash !!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Rehan Khan

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> shows his dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he
> is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is
> really important as the project continues to go through changes
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Yashwant Dhakad-2
Many Congratulations Akash !!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad
HotWax Systems

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Mohammed Rehan Khan <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Akash !!
>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Rehan Khan
>

> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are
> > happy to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
> >
> > - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> > shows his dedication and commitment
> > - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he
> > is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> > - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> > - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is
> > really important as the project continues to go through changes
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Akash Jain
Thanks to all for the wonderful wishes!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> shows his dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he
> is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is
> really important as the project continues to go through changes
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Michael Brohl-3
Welcome to the team, Akash!

Regards,

Michael

Am 09.08.17 um 10:58 schrieb Sharan Foga:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows his dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is really important as the project continues to go through changes
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Akash Jain as a New Committer!

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations Akash! :-)

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Michael Brohl <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Welcome to the team, Akash!
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael
>
> Am 09.08.17 um 10:58 schrieb Sharan Foga:
>
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Akash Jain to become a new committer and are
>> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>>
>> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>>
>> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
>> shows his dedication and commitment
>> - He has a lot of good knowledge (both functional and technical) that he
>> is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
>> - He is very active, positive and respectful to others in the community
>> - He has contributed patches and shows a willingness to learn which is
>> really important as the project continues to go through changes
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Akash.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

12