Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

Sanjay Yadav
Many Congratulations Deepak!

Best Regards,

 Sanjay Yadav
 Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
 HotWax Systems
 http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak Dixit to become a new member of the
> committee; and the committee members are happy to announce that he has
> accepted.
>
> Deepak has been involved in OFBiz for a long time now, and is a respected
> committer for 2 years.
>
> We are sure Deepak will help us to take good decisions in favour of a
> bright future for OFBiz!
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Deepak.

> PS: Deepak, I let you change your status on the wiki PMC page :)

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

Sharan-F
Congratulations and welcome Deepak!

Thanks
Sharan

On 24/02/17 14:08, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak Dixit to become a new member of the
> committee; and the committee members are happy to announce that he has
> accepted.
>
> Deepak has been involved in OFBiz for a long time now, and is a
> respected committer for 2 years.
>
> We are sure Deepak will help us to take good decisions in favour of a
> bright future for OFBiz!
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Deepak.

> PS: Deepak, I let you change your status on the wiki PMC page :)

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

Shi Jinghai-3
Congratulations Deepak!

PS: Deepak, I let you change your status on the wiki PMC page :)

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

gauravsaini03
Congrats Deepak :)

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Shi Jinghai <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Deepak!

*Gaurav Saini*

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

Pierre Smits
Congratulations Deepak.

--
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

Nitesh Goyal-3
Many congratulations, Deepak :-)

Regards,

Nitesh Goyal

M: 999-311-1506

[image: View Profile] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/niteshgoyal27390>

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak Dixit to become a new member of the
> committee; and the committee members are happy to announce that he has
> accepted.
>
> Deepak has been involved in OFBiz for a long time now, and is a respected
> committer for 2 years.
>
> We are sure Deepak will help us to take good decisions in favour of a
> bright future for OFBiz!
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Deepak.

> PS: Deepak, I let you change your status on the wiki PMC page :)

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

akash jain-2
Many Congratulations Deepak!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak Dixit to become a new member of the
> committee; and the committee members are happy to announce that he has
> accepted.
>
> Deepak has been involved in OFBiz for a long time now, and is a respected
> committer for 2 years.
>
> We are sure Deepak will help us to take good decisions in favour of a
> bright future for OFBiz!
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Deepak.

> PS: Deepak, I let you change your status on the wiki PMC page :)

Re: Welcome Deepak Dixit as a new PMC member

Deepak Dixit-3
Thanks all for your warm welcome.
Its my great pleasure to be part of such a wonderful community.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 8:19 PM, akash jain <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Deepak!
>
> Thanks and Regards
> --
> Akash Jain
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Deepak Dixit to become a new member of the
> > committee; and the committee members are happy to announce that he has
> > accepted.
> >
> > Deepak has been involved in OFBiz for a long time now, and is a respected
> > committer for 2 years.
> >
> > We are sure Deepak will help us to take good decisions in favour of a
> > bright future for OFBiz!
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Deepak.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacques
> > PS: Deepak, I let you change your status on the wiki PMC page :)

12