Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Jacopo Cappellato-5
The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
happy to announce that he has accepted.

James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
mailing lists.
James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
responding to some quite technical functional questions.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Deepak Dixit-3
Many Congrats James...!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Welcome James, happy to have you with us :)

Jacques

Le 14/03/2017 à 10:03, Deepak Dixit a écrit :

> Many Congrats James...!!
>
> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Deepak Dixit
> www.hotwaxsystems.com
>
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
>> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>>
>> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
>> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
>> mailing lists.
>> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
>> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
>> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

taher
Congratulations James, looking forward to working with you.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome James, happy to have you with us :)
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 14/03/2017 à 10:03, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
>
>> Many Congrats James...!!
>>
>> Thanks & Regards
>> --
>> Deepak Dixit
>> www.hotwaxsystems.com
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
>>> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>>>
>>> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
>>> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on
>>> the
>>> mailing lists.
>>> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
>>> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing
>>> lists
>>> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>>>
>>> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Pierre Smits
Congratulations, James.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Deepak Dixit <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congrats James...!!
>
> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Deepak Dixit
> www.hotwaxsystems.com
>
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> > happy to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> > bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on
> the
> > mailing lists.
> > James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> > oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing
> lists
> > responding to some quite technical functional questions.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Shi Jinghai-3
Welcome James!

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Sharan-F
Congratulations and welcome James!

Thanks
Sharan

On 14/03/17 09:56, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Swapnil Mane
Many congratulations James!!

- Best Regards,
Swapnil

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Michael Brohl-3
Great, congratulations and welcome, James !

Regards,

Michael

Am 14.03.17 um 09:56 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Many many congrats, James!! :-)

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

akash jain-2
Many Congratulations James!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Divesh Dutta-2
Congratulations James.

Divesh Dutta

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Avnindra Sharma
Many Congratulations James!

Thanks & Regards

*Avnindra Sharma | Sr. Digital Commerce Consultant *
*direct: +91-8989-530074 | main : 0731-4093684*
*HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd. | www.hotwaxsystems.com
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>*
[image: HotWax Commerce powered by Apache OFBiz]

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Divesh Dutta <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations James.

> Divesh Dutta
>
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> > happy to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> > bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on
> the
> > mailing lists.
> > James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> > oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing
> lists
> > responding to some quite technical functional questions.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

james yong
Hi Team,

Thank you for the welcome :)  I was excited when I received the invitation.
Hope to contribute better henceforth.

Cheers,
James Yong

Jacopo Cappellato-5 wrote
The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
happy to announce that he has accepted.

James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
mailing lists.
James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
responding to some quite technical functional questions.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.

RE: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

swapnil
Many congratulations James !!

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Devanshu Vyas-2
Many Congratulations James!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Swapnil Shah <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations James !!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Swapnil

Arvind Singh Tomar-2
Many congratulations James!!

Kind Regards -
Arvind Singh Tomar
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Pranay Pandey-3
Many congratulations James!!!

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Yong to become a new committer and we are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> James has been involved in OFBiz for years providing patches, reporting
> bugs, discussing issues and also providing help and advice to others on the
> mailing lists.
> James has a nice positive attitude and is constructive and community
> oriented and has been active on both the development and user mailing lists
> responding to some quite technical functional questions.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating James.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome James Yong as a new committer

Sanjay Yadav
Congratulations James!!

Best Regards,

 Sanjay Yadav