Welcome James Young as new PMC member

The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Taher Alkhateeb-2

congratulations

On Wednesday, April 22, 2020 11:36 +03, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:
 The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Congrats James!

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 2:08 PM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Suraj Khurana-2
Congratulations James !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:15 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats James!
>
> --
> Kind Regards,
> Ashish Vijaywargiya
> Vice President of Operations
> *HotWax Systems*
> *Enterprise open source experts*
> cell: +91-9893479711
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
>

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 2:08 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Pawan Verma-2
Congratulations James!
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:16 PM Suraj Khurana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations James !!
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Suraj Khurana
> Senior Technical Consultant
>

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:15 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats James!
> >
> > --
> > Kind Regards,
> > Ashish Vijaywargiya
> > Vice President of Operations
> > *HotWax Systems*
> > *Enterprise open source experts*
> > cell: +91-9893479711
> > http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 2:08 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee
> > > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

deepak nigam-2
Congratulations James!!!

Regards
--
Deepak Nigam

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 3:25 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations James!
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Pawan Verma
> ofbiz.apache.org
>

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:16 PM Suraj Khurana <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations James !!
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > Suraj Khurana
> > Senior Technical Consultant
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:15 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats James!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kind Regards,
> > > Ashish Vijaywargiya
> > > Vice President of Operations
> > > *HotWax Systems*
> > > *Enterprise open source experts*
> > > cell: +91-9893479711
> > > http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

> committee

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

James Yong-2
Hi all,

Thank you for your words of congratulations.
Hope everyone is well and safe.
Also thanks PMC for the kind invitation.
Looking forward to deeper collaboration.

Regards,
James

On 2020/04/22 10:16:36, Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations James!!!
>
> Regards
> --
> Deepak Nigam
>

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 3:25 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations James!
> > --
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Pawan Verma
> > ofbiz.apache.org
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:16 PM Suraj Khurana <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations James !!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Suraj Khurana
> > > Senior Technical Consultant

> > committee

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Swapnil M Mane
Congratulations James!

- Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:58 PM James Yong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thank you for your words of congratulations.
> Hope everyone is well and safe.
> Also thanks PMC for the kind invitation.
> Looking forward to deeper collaboration.
>
> Regards,
> James
>
> On 2020/04/22 10:16:36, Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Congratulations James!!!
> >
> > Regards
> > --
> > Deepak Nigam
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 3:25 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations James!
> > > --
> > > Thanks & Regards
> > > Pawan Verma
> > > ofbiz.apache.org

> > > committee

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

adityasharma
Congratulations James!

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 7:34 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations James!
>
> - Best regards,
> Swapnil M Mane,
> ofbiz.apache.org
>

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:58 PM James Yong <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thank you for your words of congratulations.
> > Hope everyone is well and safe.
> > Also thanks PMC for the kind invitation.
> > Looking forward to deeper collaboration.
> >
> > Regards,
> > James
> >
> > On 2020/04/22 10:16:36, Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Congratulations James!!!
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > --
> > > Deepak Nigam

> [hidden email]

> nomination.

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Devanshu Vyas-2
Congratulations James!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Deepak Dixit-5
Many Many congrats James!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 11:03 AM Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations James!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Devanshu Vyas.
>

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 2:08 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome new commiter and PMC member

holivier
Congratulations to Girish Vasmatkar and James Young

Best regards to all

Le 22/04/2020 à 12:28, James Yong a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Thank you for your words of congratulations.
> Hope everyone is well and safe.
> Also thanks PMC for the kind invitation.
> Looking forward to deeper collaboration.
>
> Regards,
> James
>
> On 2020/04/22 10:16:36, Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Congratulations James!!!
>>
>> Regards
>> --
>> Deepak Nigam
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 3:25 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations James!
>>> --
>>> Thanks & Regards
>>> Pawan Verma
>>> ofbiz.apache.org

>>> committee

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Michael Brohl-3
Congratulations and welcome aboard, James.

Best regards,

Michael

Am 22.04.20 um 10:36 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the
> committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the
> nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Pritam Kute
Congratulations James!

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute
Technical Consultant
*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91 95793 66013
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 1:17 PM Michael Brohl <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome aboard, James.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael
>
> Am 22.04.20 um 10:36 schrieb Jacques Le Roux:
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the
> > committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the
> > nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

RE: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

swapnil
Felicitations James !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations James!!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 1:02 PM Olivier Heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to Girish Vasmatkar and James Young
>
> Best regards to all
>
> Le 22/04/2020 à 12:28, James Yong a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thank you for your words of congratulations.
> > Hope everyone is well and safe.
> > Also thanks PMC for the kind invitation.
> > Looking forward to deeper collaboration.
> >
> > Regards,
> > James
> >
> > On 2020/04/22 10:16:36, Deepak Nigam <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >> Congratulations James!!!
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> --
> >> Deepak Nigam

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Mridul Pathak-5
Congratulations James!!

Thanks.
--
Mridul Pathak

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited James Young to become member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome James Young as new PMC member

Chandan Khandelwal-4
Congratulations James!

Kind Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal