Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Humera Khan
Many Congratulations Rishi :)

*Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9926084049

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Divesh Dutta <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Congratulations Rishi

> Divesh Dutta
>
> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Pranay Pandey <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Rishi!
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Pranay Pandey
> > www.hotwaxsystems.com
> > www.hotwax.co
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and
> are
> > > happy to announce that he has accepted.
> > >
> > > Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
> > >
> > > - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> > > shows dedication and commitment
> > > - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows
> he
> > > is a good team player
> > > - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a
> > > range of patches
> > > - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the
> community
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Ankit Joshi
Many Congratulations Rishi!! :-)

Regards,
Ankit Joshi

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Humera Khan <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Rishi :)
>
> *Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center,
> Indore,
> M.P, India - 452010
> Cell phone: +91 9926084049
>
> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
> Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
> research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
> <https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/
> newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
> .
>

> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Divesh Dutta <divesh.dutta@hotwaxsystems.
> com
> > wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Rishi
> >

> > Thanks
> > --
> > Divesh Dutta
> >
> > On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Pranay Pandey <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Rishi!
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Pranay Pandey
> > > www.hotwaxsystems.com
> > > www.hotwax.co

> > are

> shows
> > he
> > community

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

taher
Congratulations Rishi :) Now we have someone to push the data
migration thingy :)

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Ankit Joshi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Rishi!! :-)
>
> Regards,
> Ankit Joshi
>
> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Humera Khan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Many Congratulations Rishi :)
>>
>> *Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
>> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
>> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
>> Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center,
>> Indore,
>> M.P, India - 452010
>> Cell phone: +91 9926084049
>>
>> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
>> Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
>> research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
>> <https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/
>> newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
>> .
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Divesh Dutta <divesh.dutta@hotwaxsystems.
>> com
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations Rishi
>> >

>> > Thanks
>> > --
>> > Divesh Dutta

>> > are

>> shows
>> > he
>> > community

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Avnindra Sharma
Congratulations Rishi :-)

Best Regards,

*Avnindra Sharma* | Sr. Digital Commerce Consultant
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No.78, Part-II, Vijay Nagar, Indore 452010
main: +91-8989530074

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
<http://www.hotwax.co/>

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> shows dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he
> is a good team player
> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a
> range of patches
> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Amit Gadaley
Many Congratulations Rishi Solanki :)

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Amit Gadaley <https://about.me/amit_gadaley>* | Senior Enterprise Software
Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P., India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 958.459.3069

<https://about.me/amit_gadaley?promo=email_sig>

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Nicolas Malin-2
Welcome on board Rishi

Nicolas

Le 09/08/2017 à 10:56, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a range of patches
> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Welcome Rishi

Jacques

Le 09/08/2017 à 10:56, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a range of patches
> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

RE: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

swapnil
Many Congratulations Rishi !!

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Gil Portenseigne
Congratulations Rishi !

Gil

Regards

On 09/08/2017 10:56, Sharan Foga wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a range of patches
> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Rehan
Congratulations Rishi !!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Rehan Khan

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> shows dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he
> is a good team player
> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a
> range of patches
> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Yashwant Dhakad-2
Many Congratulations Rishi !!

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad
HotWax Systems

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Mohammed Rehan Khan <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Rishi !!
>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Rehan Khan
>

> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are
> > happy to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
> >
> > - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> > shows dedication and commitment
> > - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he
> > is a good team player
> > - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a
> > range of patches
> > - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Akash Jain
Many Congratulations Rishi!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are
> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
> shows dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he
> is a good team player
> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a
> range of patches
> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Michael Brohl-3
Welcome to the team, Rishi!

Regards,

Michael

Am 09.08.17 um 10:56 schrieb Sharan Foga:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>
> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which shows dedication and commitment
> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he is a good team player
> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a range of patches
> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Welcome Rishi Solanki as a New Committer!

Rishi Solanki
Thanks to all for the wonderful wishes and support.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Michael Brohl <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Welcome to the team, Rishi!
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael
>
> Am 09.08.17 um 10:56 schrieb Sharan Foga:
>
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Rishi Solanki to become a new committer and are
>> happy to announce that he has accepted.
>>
>> Some of the key factors considered for inviting him were as follows:
>>
>> - He has been involved with the OFBiz project for quite a while which
>> shows dedication and commitment
>> - He has a lot of good knowledge that he is happy to share which shows he
>> is a good team player
>> - His work is consistent, has good code quality and he has provided a
>> range of patches
>> - He is friendly, respectful and keen to help out others in the community
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Rishi!
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

12