Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Sharan Foga
Congratulations Aditya!

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/06/26 19:59:58, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Aditya has proved to be committed and doing a very good work as a contributor.
>
> He notably coordinated the work around the refactoring of the data model documents, helped in a lot of Jiras and answered appropriately on MLs.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Aditya.

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Humera Khan
Many Congratulations Aditya !!

*Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9926084049

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:09 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Aditya!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2018/06/26 19:59:58, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Aditya has proved to be committed and doing a very good work as a
> contributor.
> >
> > He notably coordinated the work around the refactoring of the data model
> documents, helped in a lot of Jiras and answered appropriately on MLs.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Aditya.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Gil Portenseigne
Many Congratulations Aditya !

Gil
Le mardi 26 juin 2018 à 21:59:58 (+0200), Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Aditya has proved to be committed and doing a very good work as a contributor.
>
> He notably coordinated the work around the refactoring of the data model documents, helped in a lot of Jiras and answered appropriately on MLs.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Aditya.

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Shi Jinghai-3
Congratulations Adity!

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Pranay Pandey-3
Many congratulations Aditya!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:29 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Aditya has proved to be committed and doing a very good work as a
> contributor.
>
> He notably coordinated the work around the refactoring of the data model
> documents, helped in a lot of Jiras and answered appropriately on MLs.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Aditya.

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Pritam Kute
Congratulations Aditya!

Thanks and Regards
--
Pritam Kute

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:32 PM Pranay Pandey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations Aditya!
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:29 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Aditya to become a new committer and we
> > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Aditya has proved to be committed and doing a very good work as a
> > contributor.
> >
> > He notably coordinated the work around the refactoring of the data model
> > documents, helped in a lot of Jiras and answered appropriately on MLs.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Aditya.
> >
> > Jacques

RE: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

swapnil
Many Congratulations Aditya !!

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Suraj Khurana
Many Congratulations Aditya !!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert

Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
Cell phone: +91 96697-50002

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Swapnil Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
Many Congratulations Aditya !!

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Welcome to Aditya Sharma as new committer!

Yash Sharma
Many Congratulations Aditya !!

Thanks & Regards,
Pradhan Yash Sharma

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:12 AM Suraj Khurana <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Aditya !!
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
>

> *Suraj Khurana* | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems
> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
> Cell phone: +91 96697-50002
> <https://about.me/surajkhurana?promo=email_sig>
>

> HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> recently received 8
> mentions in *The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner,
> Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company.
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Swapnil Shah <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Many Congratulations Aditya !!
>>

>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Swapnil

Aditya Sharma
Thank you all for your warm wishes !!

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:50 AM Yash Sharma <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Aditya !!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Pradhan Yash Sharma
>

> On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:12 AM Suraj Khurana <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Aditya !!
> >
> > --
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
> >

> > *Suraj Khurana* | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
> > HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems
> > <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> > Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. India 452010
> > Cell phone: +91 96697-50002
> > <https://about.me/surajkhurana?promo=email_sig>
> >

> > HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> recently received 8
> > mentions in *The Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner,
> > Inc., the world's leading IT research and advisory company.
> >
> > [image: Inline image 1]
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Swapnil Shah <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Many Congratulations Aditya !!
> >>

> >> Thanks & Regards,
> >> Swapnil