Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Jacopo Cappellato-3
The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

Welcome onboard Daniel!

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Nicolas Malin-2
It's a good news for this end years !

Welcome onboard Daniel!

Nicolas

On 31/12/2020 17:20, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Daniel!
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

James Yong-2
Hi Daniel,

Congratulations on joining the Committer team!
All the best with your new role.

Regards,
James

On 2020/12/31 16:20:26, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Daniel!
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Hi Daniel,

Welcome!

Jacques

grv

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

grv
Congratulations Dan. Welcome aboard!

Best,
Girish

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021, 21:58 Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Welcome!
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 01/01/2021 à 16:02, James Yong a écrit :
> > Hi Daniel,
> >
> > Congratulations on joining the Committer team!
> > All the best with your new role.
> >
> > Regards,
> > James
> >
> > On 2020/12/31 16:20:26, Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >> The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> >> pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >>
> >> Welcome onboard Daniel!
> >>
> >> Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Pranay Pandey-3
Congratulations Daniel!

--
Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
mobile: +91 9826035576
email: [hidden email]
www.hotwax.co

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Pawan Verma-2
Many Congratulations Dan!! More power to you :)
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 1:56 PM Pranay Pandey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Daniel!
>
> On Fri, 1 Jan 2021 at 10:34 PM, Girish Vasmatkar <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Dan. Welcome aboard!
> >
> > Best,
> > Girish
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 1, 2021, 21:58 Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Daniel,
> > >
> > > Welcome!
> > >
> > > Jacques

> [hidden email]

> are

> --
> Best regards,
>
> Pranay Pandey
> mobile: +91 9826035576
> email: [hidden email]
> www.hotwax.co

RE: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

swapnil
Congrats Daniel. Welcome aboard !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Sharan Foga
Congratulations and welcome Daniel!

Thanks
Sharan

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, 17:20 Jacopo Cappellato, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Daniel!
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Suraj Khurana-2
Congrats Daniel.
Welcome aboard !!

--

Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 2:30 AM Sharan F <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome Daniel!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>

> On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, 17:20 Jacopo Cappellato, <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> > pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > Welcome onboard Daniel!
> >
> > Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

adityasharma
Felicitations Daniel
Welcome aboard !!

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 9:50 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Daniel!
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Devanshu Vyas-2
Congratulations Daniel and welcome aboard!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 10:58 AM Aditya Sharma <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Felicitations Daniel
> Welcome aboard !!
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Aditya Sharma
>
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 9:50 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> > pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > Welcome onboard Daniel!
> >
> > Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Daniel Watford
Thank you everyone - it's good to be here :)

Daniel Watford

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Deepak Dixit-5
Many Many Congrats Daniel!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 1:16 PM Daniel Watford <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you everyone - it's good to be here :)
>
> On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 06:53, Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Daniel and welcome aboard!!
> >

> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Devanshu Vyas.
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 10:58 AM Aditya Sharma <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Felicitations Daniel
> > > Welcome aboard !!
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > Aditya Sharma

> Daniel Watford

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Many congratulations, Daniel.

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Daniel!
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Pritam Kute
Congratulations Daniel

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 2:33 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations, Daniel.
>
> --
> Kind Regards,
> Ashish Vijaywargiya
> Vice President of Operations
> *HotWax Systems*
> *Enterprise open source experts*
> cell: +91-9893479711
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
>

> On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 9:50 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> > pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > Welcome onboard Daniel!
> >
> > Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Eugen Stan
Congratulations Daniel,

Eugen Stan
+40720 898 747 / netdava.com

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Mridul Pathak-5
Congratulations Daniel, welcome aboard!!

Regards,
Mridul Pathak

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Daniel!
>
> Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations Daniel!!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:19 AM Mridul Pathak <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Daniel, welcome aboard!!
>
> Regards,
> Mridul Pathak
>
> On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 9:50 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Daniel to become a new committer and we are
> > pleased  to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > Welcome onboard Daniel!
> >
> > Jacopo

Re: Welcome to Daniel Watford as new committer!

akash jain-2
Many Congratulations Daniel!!

Thanks and Regards
--