What are new features added or modified in latest version of Ofbiz

What are new features added or modified in latest version of Ofbiz

Rajendra Upa
What are new features added in latest version of ofbiz  As we are using old version of ofbiz (from last two years).
we are thinking to upgrade the Ofbiz to latest version.
What are benefits or performance gain we have in latest version of Ofbiz

Re: What are new features added or modified in latest version of Ofbiz

Not all is there but this should give you an idea as start
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features
Note : you can find this link from OFBiz main site, actually it's one of the 1st ones

Jacques

From: "Rajendra Upa" <[hidden email]>

> What are new features added in latest version of ofbiz  As we are using old
> version of ofbiz (from last two years).

Re: What are new features added or modified in latest version of Ofbiz

BJ Freeman
on top of that there has been a complete restructure.
it would probably take a lot of time to integrated the changes you have
made.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/25/2008 7:18 AM:

> Not all is there but this should give you an idea as start
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features
> Note : you can find this link from OFBiz main site, actually it's one of
> the 1st ones
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Rajendra Upa" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> What are new features added in latest version of ofbiz  As we are
>> using old
>> version of ofbiz (from last two years).

Re: What are new features added or modified in latest version ofOfbiz

David E Jones

What sort of complete restructure was done in the last two years?

-David

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:24:44 -0700, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> on top of that there has been a complete restructure.
> it would probably take a lot of time to integrated the changes you have
> made.
>

> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/25/2008 7:18 AM:
>> Not all is there but this should give you an idea as start
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features
>> Note : you can find this link from OFBiz main site, actually it's one of
>> the 1st ones
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Rajendra Upa" <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>> What are new features added in latest version of ofbiz  As we are
>>> using old
>>> version of ofbiz (from last two years).

Re: What are new features added or modified in latest version ofOfbiz

BJ Freeman
the components and framework seperation.
for instance the common folder functionality
Base moved
where the embeded database is has moved
where the logs are has moved

I do have a complete distro (3.0.0)
at that time the struture was
base
components
Data
On top of that the services have changed

but you should know all of that

[hidden email] sent the following on 4/25/2008 8:53 AM:

> What sort of complete restructure was done in the last two years?
>
> -David
>

> On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:24:44 -0700, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> on top of that there has been a complete restructure.
>> it would probably take a lot of time to integrated the changes you have
>> made.
>>

>> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/25/2008 7:18 AM:
>>> Not all is there but this should give you an idea as start
>>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features
>>> Note : you can find this link from OFBiz main site, actually it's one of
>>> the 1st ones
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> From: "Rajendra Upa" <[hidden email]>

RE: What are new features added or modified in latest version of Ofbiz

SkipDever
I can testify to the truthfullness of "t would probably take a lot of time
to integrated".  I have two weeks into it and still not done.

on top of that there has been a complete restructure.
it would probably take a lot of time to integrated the changes you have
made.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/25/2008 7:18 AM:

> Not all is there but this should give you an idea as start
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+features
> Note : you can find this link from OFBiz main site, actually it's one of
> the 1st ones
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Rajendra Upa" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> What are new features added in latest version of ofbiz  As we are
>> using old
>> version of ofbiz (from last two years).
>> --

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
9:34 AM

9:34 AM

RE: What are new features added or modified in latest version ofOfbiz

SkipDever
The move from Minerva to DBCP has given me lots of opportunity to rewite pieces of my code.