What can I do to Backup my Gmail mails to PDF?

What can I do to Backup my Gmail mails to PDF?

frankilnmorrone
Many firms or corporate companies are converting their Gmail mails to PDF format because data duplication has high security and also the main reason is offline access. After all, Gmail is an online mail managing application. For mail backup tools like eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software can convert/export mail into more than 9+ formats in which PDF format was one of the bulk targeting option, they also have some advanced features like multiple folder access at a time, Select the location of exportation of mail, etc. They provide a Free Demo Trial also in which you have 20 mail-free exportations With a 30-day money-back guarantee of the product.

Read more:- Backup Gmail mails to PDF